Great work ethic, integrity and hard-working – these are a few of the star qualities that stand out with the best of employees.
Do you have the resources and time to connect to those star employees? What you may not know is that these top tiered employees are probably working. So how can you link into the network of already working employees as well as those actively seeking employment? APEX Recruitment maintains numerous pools of resources and has the ability to draw upon both those hard to find working stars and the actively seeking candidates.
APEX Recruitment commits to honestly and diligently utilizing all our numerous resources to fully satisfy your needs.
We recruit in the areas of Sales & Marketing, Office Administration, Finance, Supply Chain & Operations Management, Human Resources, IT, Engineering, and other areas on request.
To maintain positive and professional, confidential, representation on your behalf and provide results producing a positive outcome for you.
- Expertise for all your permanent hiring needs.
- Professionalism and confidentiality.
- Half hour introductory consultation to initially discuss your needs.
- Full-service quality recruitment solutions you can rely on.
- Job ads posted using various sources.
- Thorough screening of resumes.
- In-depth interview process.
- Quality and assurance by providing reference checks.
- Top candidate profiles presented to you within agreed time frames.
- The coordination of your interview schedules.
- The presentation and negotiation of a permanent offer to the candidate.
- A follow-up with you and the candidate after a successful hire.
- Information is presented and treated in a sensitive and confidential manner and to the best of our knowledge.
- Services are provided in a cost and time-saving measures to your benefit.
SAMPLES OF SUCCESSFULLY PLACED POSITIONS:
- Office Personnel: Executive Assistant, Office Manager, Administrative Assistant, Receptionist, HR Coordinator
- Sales/Customer Service: Vice President of Sales, Call Center Manager, Account Manager, Sales Representative, Inside Sales
- Information Technology: Business Analyst, Help Desk, Database Administrator, Applications Developer, QA Tester
- Operations: Production Manager, Plant Manager, Health & Safety Advisor, Purchasing Coordinator, Inventory Control, Document Control
- Construction: Project Manager, Estimator, Quality Assurance
- Skilled Trades: Heavy Duty Mechanic, Millwright, Electrician
- Engineering: Process, Design, Structural, Technologist